Follow Us On Facebook!
We invite you to join us. Whether you are a novice gardener or a trained Master Gardener, you can learn from interacting with other gardeners at our monthly meetings.
Our objectives are:
- To create and encourage an interest in the development of all phases of gardening.
- To aid in the beautification of the Town of Schererville and to encourage private and public plantings.
- To aid in conservation and environmental preservation of our native plantings and wildlife throughout Indiana.
- To encourage educational workshops.
- To give financial support to the projects in the furtherance of the foregoing objectives.
For updates on what our club is doing, follow us on our Facebook Page!